Raw materials produced by «Ferment» Closed Joint-Stock Company Collagen-peptide complex extracted from reindeer antlers.
CU RU D-RU.АЕ09.B.00201
Collagen is a protein that composes 25% of body’s total protein mass, it is also a key element of the connective tissue, which gives strength to it. Collagen forms a structure of cartilage, tendons, ligaments, bones, teeth, skin and blood vessels.
Amino acids in collagen hydrolysate are required for:
- prevention of diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- restoration of joint-ligament system of the spine and joints;
- decreasing inflammation in the spine and other joints;
- stimulating the production of intra-articular liquid for strengthening the bone structure;
- improving skin elasticity.
- Collagen is effective not only in improving the musculoskeletal system, but also in accelerating the regeneration of cartilage and bone tissue damage.
- Collagen is also intended for people engaged in sports and heavy physical work.
- Collagen administration helps young growing body to enlarge enough bone mass, what will significantly delay the appearance of bone fragility in future.
- The administration of the medication provides positive cosmetic effect: it improves the condition of skin, nails, hair, based on collagen.
- Food enrichment with collagen helps to restore the balance of collagen in the body which breaks down with age.
Pharmaceutical form: dry powder, packed in vacuum bags up to 1 kg.
Application: production of dietary supplements for maintaining the musculoskeletal system, is also used in cosmetology.
Storage life: 3 years.
Storage conditions: Store in a dry place protected from sunlight and out of reach of children, at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.